visible module

Professional Joomla restaurant template comes with a custom animated modules and advanced typography elements.
GK User
Thu May 23, 2013 11:28 pm
Hello,
I wanted to ask for your help, basically I created a menu item and I would like to associate a form, but if I associate with the menu item I see it only if I select the item on the HOME, while for the other items created can not see it.
I kindly ask your own support.

thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 24, 2013 9:13 am
Hi

I'll help, but please can You describe the problem a little better. With examples if possible. I do not understand what is the problem.

GK User
Fri May 24, 2013 1:38 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

I'll help, but please can You describe the problem a little better. With examples if possible. I do not understand what is the problem.

Explain the problem, I created a new menu item to this voice I associated the form mod_news_pro_gk4 (Name module: Piatti da Gustare) but if I select Home can view it, if I select the voice Restaurant not see anything.
link to the site: http://www.oscialatiello.it/sitoprova2

thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat May 25, 2013 11:42 pm
oscialatiello wrote:

Explain the problem, I created a new menu item to this voice I associated the form mod_news_pro_gk4 (Name module: Piatti da Gustare) but if I select Home can view it, if I select the voice Restaurant not see anything.
link to the site: http://www.oscialatiello.it/sitoprova2

thanks

Help me!!!!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 26, 2013 9:28 am
Hi

Sorry, but I still cannot understand what do You mean. I can see module "Piatti da Gustare" in frontpage looking and working ok.

What I understand is that You have created a new menu item and show the same module there. So I'm guessing that the problem may be that this module is published in mainbody position which may be covered with component. Please try checking if repositioning will make it show.

GK User
Mon May 27, 2013 7:45 am

Sorry, but I still cannot understand what do You mean. I can see module "Piatti da Gustare" in frontpage looking and working ok.

What I understand is that You have created a new menu item and show the same module there. So I'm guessing that the problem may be that this module is published in mainbody position which may be covered with component. Please try checking if repositioning will make it show.

thank you, very form was in the mainbody position / component and was covered. I put it in mainbody_bottom and I solved it.

Thank you very much
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 28, 2013 8:27 am
Hi

Hi. Lucky guess :)