No bullets in home page and Typography error in Joomla 3.1.1

Professional Joomla restaurant template comes with a custom animated modules and advanced typography elements.
GK User
Sun May 12, 2013 7:33 pm
Today i have installed the template version for joomla 3.x on a Joomla 3.1.1 fresh installation and when i tried to write an article with bullets list, on the front page when displaying in the home page, as featured, nothing shows. When then enter to read the article bullets shows normally.
After that i tried to install the typography plugin in order to insert the bullets in that way but i get the following error when i click on the button: No files found in template/typography directory.
I tried inserting typography manually too with <ul class="gkCircle1"> with no luck.

Is it missing some code, in order to display bullets in home page too?

Here is the link from the homepage where the bullets are not showing: http://cucinagioia.fonderiesonore.com/

I'd like to thank you in attendance of a response.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 7:46 am
Please open Typography plugin settings and save again. The file should be loaded properly. Please also make sure that Typography is enabled in template settings.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 9:15 am
Dear bkrztuk,
I have already enabled end disabled the plugin 3-4 times because initially i was giving me a different error and i knew that this was the method to have it working. Now the error is of a different kind and i have typography and typography icon set from the template both enabled.

As you asked me, i have disabled and enabled the plugin again to no avail.
If you want i can give you access to the administrator.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 5:43 pm
Added two lines of code in the joomla.css file shown below and i was able to have bullets in the home page too. I'm still missing the functionality of the typography button though.

Lines added:
Code: Select all
section#gkMainbody .items-leading ul li
section#gkMainbody .items-leading ul

here is the complete one:
article.item-page ul:not(.pagenav) li,
article.item-page ul:not(.pager) li,
section#gkMainbody .items-leading ul li {
  margin: 0;
  padding: 2px 0 2px 28px;
  line-height: 1.8em;
  list-style: none;
  overflow: inherit;
  background: url(../images/style1/typography/bullet3.png) no-repeat 0 6px;
}
article.item-page ul:not(.pagenav),
article.item-page ul:not(.pager),
section#gkMainbody .items-leading ul {
  margin: 2em 0;
  padding: 0; 
}

Any idea on how to resolve that?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 15, 2013 8:45 am
I have already enabled end disabled the plugin 3-4 times

I'm not talking about enabling/disabling plugin I just only ask you to open plugin configuration and save again to overwrite data in database.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 15, 2013 11:54 am
Initially i was entering the plugin, disabling it or enabling it and saving.

Now as you said, i have entered the plugin, which it was already enabled, and simply saved it again. In this case i saw the following warning:
JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/musician/public_html/cucinagioiaDStemplates

I created manually that folder, the warning didn't showed anymore and i continue having the same problem.

I tried to uninstall and install it more times, tried without creating that folder to simply save, tried by creating that folder and save with no luck.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 16, 2013 8:11 am
Ok, now I know where is the problem - please send me FTP details (admin access also) via PM.
Platinum Boarder