How do i disable Super user info

Create fresh and professional look of personal or blog websites with AppsPro Tech
GK User
Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:39 am
Hi, i have created a blog style article where you click a read more and the full content opens however the author info, tags, rating, icons , latest from author are all still showing though i have disabled them in global config both for Joomla and for K2 parameters. How do i get this to go off? Also is there any detailed info on how to use K2?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:40 am
K2 is a 3rd party plugin that we use in our templates. You can find its support on k2 page and forum.

Could you please post an url to your site - to a sample page where the change should be made?

GK User
Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:55 pm
Hi thanks, fiddled around and managed to got them off after about some 5 hours trying many things. Just would be nicer if you don't have to spend all day trying to do some of these things. Would be nice if there were some help video tutorials or something.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:16 pm
We have a setup documentation corresponding to our templates.
3rd party extension is something completely different, and even when we use them, we don't create a documentation for those extensions.