How to display module in white background on home page?

Create fresh and professional look of personal or blog websites with AppsPro Tech
GK User
Thu May 01, 2014 10:02 am
Hello,

I need one help. How do I display module in white background on home page? I published GK4 News but background colour is still blue. Please help.

URL - http://ebookstak.com/

Module - title - NSP GK4 suffix " nsp color2"
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 01, 2014 10:36 am
Hi

"color2" is an exact shade of blue You have used, so it's not visible, but I do not think this is the problem You are asking about. I think You need to remove a page class suffix "nobg" in template configuration for this page to bring the white backgroun under the mainbody.

GK User
Fri May 02, 2014 4:24 am
Hello,

That's right, I want to disable bg for GK4 News published on home page. How do I know item ID of GK4 News module to be excluded for bg?

teitbite wrote:Hi

"color2" is an exact shade of blue You have used, so it's not visible, but I do not think this is the problem You are asking about. I think You need to remove a page class suffix "nobg" in template configuration for this page to bring the white backgroun under the mainbody.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 05, 2014 8:20 pm
Hi

It's not about module at all. NSP is published in mainbody, which is a default place in site, so You need to remove page class suffix "nobg" which is removing this backgroun. You will find this option in template settings in features section:

GK User
Tue May 06, 2014 10:53 am
Thank you for your help but I am sorry that didn't help. I did as attached, can you check what else is required?

teitbite wrote:Hi

It's not about module at all. NSP is published in mainbody, which is a default place in site, so You need to remove page class suffix "nobg" which is removing this backgroun. You will find this option in template settings in features section:
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 07, 2014 10:35 am
Hi

I have only attached a screen to show You where to look, but as I said You shoudl remove all You will find there. If You still will have problem with this send me an access to joomla panel. I'll do this myself.

GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 11:30 am
Thanks for the hint, I just did it myself. Once again, thank you!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 08, 2014 7:54 pm
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help :)