LOGIN button

Create fresh and professional look of personal or blog websites with AppsPro Tech
GK User
Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:38 pm
I'm hoping to change the colour and name of the LOGIN button in the top right corner of this template. My hope is to have it labeled "Get Started" and redirect to a quiz module I purchased.

Could someone help me find where to update this button?

Thanks so much!

James

Site: www.pinnguaq.com
Template: AppsPro
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:12 pm
Hi,
this button it is a login module published in login position. To remove it just unpublish it. I f you want add lin kto quiz please go to Menys->Top Nav and add new item linked to your quiz. Then please go to menu item settings. In right column in 'Menu Params (GavickPro)' section you will find 'Additional class' option. Add class for example ' myclass'. Then please add to override.css:
Code: Select all
.myclass a {
   float: left;
   font-size: 10px;
   font-weight: bold;
   height: 20px;
   line-height: 21px;
   padding: 0 12px;
   text-transform: uppercase;
   background: #fcda3b;
   color: #353639;
   text-shadow: 0 1px 1px #fff;

-webkit-border-radius: 10px;
   -moz-border-radius: 10px;
   border-radius: 10px;
   position: relative;
   left: 10px;
   margin-top: 5px;

-webkit-transition: background 0.2s ease-out;
   -moz-transition: background 0.2s ease-out;
   -o-transition: background 0.2s ease-out;
   -ms-transition: background 0.2s ease-out;
   transition: background 0.2s ease-out;
}
.myclass a:hover {
background: #ffffff;
}

To change color just set your own background color in '.myclass a' selector. Remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:20 am
Hello! i have the same problem. I need to use login button design in top menu. I used your code and created additional class in override.css then i use it in additional class of menu item, but nothing has happened.
Junior Boarder