K2 Articles not refreshing on NSP G4

Premium sports magazine Joomla template with clean, easy to customize and unique design.
GK User
Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:22 pm
When I write an article it's not displayed on my site automaticly, some times it takes a day to refresh on NSP G4.

I need to do someting on the admin to set the refresh time to 0?

I'm using K2 Items to put the articles, and my site is http://www.yojuegotenis.com

Any help is welcome.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:34 am
Hi

It's a known issue. We have created an option for time offset in NSP for that matter. Please try with different value to this option. This should correct the time difference between server and database.

GK User
Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:09 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

It's a known issue. We have created an option for time offset in NSP for that matter. Please try with different value to this option. This should correct the time difference between server and database.

Thanks, but the time offset that I need is not listed, my site is in Venezuela (-4:30 GMT) and my server is in California (-8 GMT) I suppose that I need to setup the Time offset to -3:30 but the increments of the offset are only whole hours (-1, -2, -3). Is there a way to set it up?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:55 pm
Hi

It doesn't matter, even couple oh hours more from the time will do. Try setting this to -12h and +12h. One of this should work. The only problem You may have will be if the gap will be bigger than 12h, but than we will add more options.