K2 Categories (Blog) doesn't show parameters from CSS

Premium sports magazine Joomla template with clean, easy to customize and unique design.
GK User
Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:43 am
Hi,
I have a menu link to K2 Categories--> but it not read from K2 css design and all "blog features" like titles, read more etc are not highlighted. I checked that k2 css is enabled, tried to compare with quick start. All looks good butr doesn't work :(
Need help.

http://ola-aventura.com/ blog menu is the second from right. Sorry site is in Russian.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 am
Hi

Please disable css compression so I'll be able to see which files are loaded. I think I've seen that k2.css from template is loaded as first, so it could be overwritten in some points.

GK User
Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:06 pm
CSS was disabled. Also, i created a support user if you would like to go around
[url]ola-aventura.com/barisok[/url]
user:support
pass:support
Thanks!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:59 am
Hi,
The issue has been resolved. I found a couple K2 folders missing under Template->html. com_k2 and mode_k2comments.
Not sure how that happen, but after coping these two folders, all problems have been resolved.
Thanks for your effort!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:44 pm
Hi

Ok. /html folder in template is only for overrides, so only files You would like to override from an orginal module/component can be there. If any file there is missing than a default file will be used.

GK User
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:42 pm
I found that issue by downloading a copy of this site to my local computer, then i reinstalled league news template and compare folders. That is very weird issue, I know that i cleaned up some unused files and maybe deleted these two as well... ;)
Thanks a lot for your help!
Senior Boarder