Big problem with mod_gk_register

Premium sports magazine Joomla template with clean, easy to customize and unique design.
GK User
Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 am
normal log in and log in with facebook never gave problems. Today for the first time I tried to register but it does not work. Then I reinstalled mod_gk_register taken from the "rest file". Now the page should be in error. Only if i disable the module the page back to work.

www.sonopazzodichiaragaliazzo.it/web2

If you want to test the code I have not deleted the superuser "gkadmin." You can use your password.

Thank you. :huh:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:37 am
Sorry.. the exact link is www.sonopazzodichiaragaliazzo.it
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:24 am
I partially solved by disabling the recachkpa. How do I use them?

the module "register" it is important? At the moment it is still disabled. If I enable it gives me error page.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:29 pm
Hi

An access to site is only known to programmers. Please send me an access to joomla panel so I'll wangle register module and will see this error.

teitbite
Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:58 am
Hi

Got the access, but when I hit facebook login I see a message that facebook application was not configured properly. Please check the settings of this application on Your facebook account and see if it's publishe for a public use.

To figure out the Register module issue I will need an access to ftp. I cannot see the error since it's being redirected to an error page.

teitbite
Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:54 am
Hi

I'm sorry, but the FTP access You've send me is not working:

530 Login authentication failed. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance.

teitbite
Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:45 pm
Hi

I've just tried to login after seeing Your PM that IP block has been lifted, but problem is still there. I think I may have wrong user/pass to access it. Anyway my IP is 31.1.108.5 , but it's dynamic, so I'm not sure if this will go through.

GK User
Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:25 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

I've just tried to login after seeing Your PM that IP block has been lifted, but problem is still there. I think I may have wrong user/pass to access it. Anyway my IP is 31.1.108.5 , but it's dynamic, so I'm not sure if this will go through.

block lifted again in this moment, up to 15 hours o'clock of tomorrow. I can disable the lock only for 24 hours ...
user e passw its ok...

user [email protected]

passw riservafan1

and sorry again :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:17 am
Hi

This is not because of the blocking. One more time I'm trying and again it says it's a wrong user or password. Please check the access.

teitbite
Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:33 am
Hi

I'm sorry but I cannot fix it without a direct ftp access. The cPanel worked fine, but file editor in it doesn't allow to check syntax or test every line of code. I thin You should use a different registed module instead if You even need a register module. Looks like You've handled it well having just a register component.

Sorry one more time.