problem with mobile version

Premium sports magazine Joomla template with clean, easy to customize and unique design.
GK User
Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:31 pm
Hello

I have a problem with displaying content on the main site in a mobile version :(

www.taniemiasto.com.pl

Thanks for help
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:21 am
It really looks like nothing is published on your Home menu item on homepage. Could you show me configuration of this 'Home' item in mobile menu? It is set to some articles or categories?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:33 pm
At the moment is set as an overview of articles and available is only slider Image Show and two modules News Pro. But I tried to change the menu and set the same article and unfortunately still nothing was visible.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:37 am
Is there any chance to attach here configuration of this 'Home' menu item? For sure there are no modules on 'mainbody' position?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:44 pm
I would like to use the same menu in mobile and normal version.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:45 pm
last
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:47 pm
But this are setting from main menu, for mobile view you probably use different menu. Could you show me which menu is selected in template configuration as the mobile menu?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:09 pm
Can't I use the main menu in mobile version?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:16 am
If you mobile view is enabled then you need to select mobile menu which may be the same with the desktop one.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:15 pm
Hi

I have set the same menu in both cases, but it still does not work :(
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:08 am
I've checked your mobile view and I can't see content from this menu, like here » screenshot so where is the problem? The mobile version shows articles according to your menu settings.
Platinum Boarder