Publish Date does not show on articles view

Premium sports magazine Joomla template with clean, easy to customize and unique design.
GK User
Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:32 pm
the Published date does not appear on any of the single article but it does appear on other layouts/pages. What needs to be changed to display the publish date?

What to do to resolve that ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:25 pm
Could you check whether the same happen on default Joomla! template like Beez ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:56 pm
It works fine with default template it does show the Date/Publish

website is usadb.us/court turned back to the League news template so you can see it.

bkrztuk wrote:Could you check whether the same happen on default Joomla! template like Beez ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:04 pm
What is your template version? I've just checked this on latest one and see this date without any problems.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:11 pm
Gavern v.3.9.2 - checked it's Latest via "update"

bkrztuk wrote:What is your template version? I've just checked this on latest one and see this date without any problems.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:02 am
Could you provide me link to page where this data should be visible? I'll check whether the HTML code is generate or not.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:18 pm
http://usadb.us/court/index.php?option= ... Itemid=121

bkrztuk wrote:Could you provide me link to page where this data should be visible? I'll check whether the HTML code is generate or not.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 am
Could you provide me details to your administrator area via PM ? Please remember to include link to this forum thread in message.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:02 pm
any news about that issue? having the same problem with the free music template: publish date shows up in blog view, not so in article view :(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:31 pm
Did you send me access details?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:27 am
since we never had any contact before i obviously can't gain you access to my site's backend - neither would i give you the keys to my house... ;)

after playing around a bit i found out that publish date will be displayed in article view once you set the print and mail icons to be displayed....

maybe this points you towards direction to solve the prob in one of the next updates?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:28 pm
I even don't know which Joomla! version you use and whether your template is up to date. Of course I understand you fear about sharing access but sometimes it is impossible to help without access to customer website (and most users don't have any problems with this). Please provide me necessary details like Joomla! and template version.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:39 am
my mother told me: if you don't know something, just ask...

using joomla 3.2.1 plus the latest version of music free.

since i already gave you a hint about what might be causing the problem, i thought you might act a little more polite and cooperative. instead you chose to wail and complain about version numbers and ignoring my hints...

but, who cares... got it up and running for me, so the whole thing definitely isn't my prob any longer and it's time to leave this not-so-pleasant place right away...

thanks for nothing and farewell.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:42 pm
Could you provide me details to your administrator area via PM ? Please remember to include link to this forum thread in message. FTP details will be probably necessary also.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
This is Jim -- working with the USADB webmaster. this is still an issue. Let me know if you are able to continue this.. I'm available.

I will post a new message about another issue I have with this template.

I can provide you with the backend access if necessary.

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:43 am
Please firstly describe your problem because maybe admin details are not necessary and sending everything via PM only takes more time.
Platinum Boarder