Registration Issue

Premium sports magazine Joomla template with clean, easy to customize and unique design.
GK User
Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:02 am
Hi,
Love this template but when I install the plugin "(auto)Subscribe during Joomla registration" (displays newsletter lists options in the registration page from acymailing) it shows up in the regular registration page but not in the "registration tab in the upper right corner" that comes out in shadow type box.

Does that not grab the regular registration form page which then should grab the acymailing plugin option or is this a totally seperate config.

I would love to keep this function in the upper right but need the ability to show newsletter subscriber options.

Thanks!
Gene

www.30.beckerfootball.com ("Registration" menu option in main menu shows what it is suppose to look like)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:47 pm
Hi Gene,

The login module you mentioned is not a built-in extension of Joomla but made by us therefore your plugin can't work with it to customize its content. I'm sorry for this inconvenience, you may need to ask a developer to get it done for you as this is beyond of our support scope. Thanks for understanding.

Cheers,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:38 pm
No big deal. I get it. Thanks for responding. I appreciate it!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:00 am
Sorry again and just feel free to let me know if you need any other helps.

Have a nice day,
Platinum Boarder