Strange behaviour and duplicate buttons

GK User
Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:23 pm
I am having some strange problems with this template and virtuemart. I have attached a screen shot of the issues:

1. When I am logged in with a registered account. I go to account admin and at the bottom of the screen I get Save Cancel displayed twice.

I also always see the register heading at the top of the page and cannot see how this can be removed.

screen_shot_doublesave.png

screen_shot_loggedin.png

2. When I am not logged in and go to register I get create and cancel buttons displayed twice at the bottom of the screen.

screen_shot_doublecreate.png

The URL of the website is http://shop.koi-waterlife-centre.com

I would appreciate any help or pointers on this.

Thanks

Damian
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:30 am
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I found FTP access but not the joomla one.

teitbite
Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:46 pm
Hi

I need Your help. Can You please put URL, FTP and JOOMLA PANEL ACCESS into one PM ? I just saw Your PM with JOOMLA PANEL ACCESS, but I cannot find FTP now ;/

teitbite
Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:48 am
Hi

Looks like it can be solved by using VM default files. I've renamed /html/com_virtuemart/user to /html/com_virtuemart/_user and all the problems are gone now. I can see some of the buttons on top now, but looks like it was designed this way becauase I've checked files and code for this buttons is on top. To move it to bottom try using code like:

Code: Select all
#tab-1 {
position: relative;
padding-bottom: 35px;
}

.buttonBar-right {
position: absolute;
bottom: 0;
}

GK User
Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:20 pm
Perfect that does the job thanks. Added

#tab-1 {
position: relative;
padding-bottom: 35px;
}

.buttonBar-right {
position: absolute;
bottom: 0;
}

To the override.css file.

Thanks

Damian
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:22 pm
Hi

Ok. Great to hear that. Glad I could help :)