How to disappear a div with the desired page?

GK User
Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:09 pm
I am now setting the points of advertising Site
and I'm trying to position each banner in place .

Just having a div tag with empty <p> < / p > do not want out of my way .
How can I do the dirty work and erase it ? ( Heheheh )

See what I wrote !

To position the image on the main page :

<p> < img id = " logowdcorp " src = " images / banner_lateral_direito.jpg " border = " 0 " alt = " " width = " 300px " height = " 250px " style = " position: relative ; left: 680px ; top : - 410px ; " / > < / p >

She was right into place ... I created an HTML module , called ( Banners - Right Side 300x250px ) .

The only problem is that when I position it on the home page is a huge blank space . See : http://www.fesrad.org/

<div class="custom"> a div that has the size of 980 x 250px
How do I delete it ?

I got to create in : Editing file " css / override.css " in template " gk_esport

. # custom home { display: none ; }

But it did not work ... And in the area of ​​the banner module only appears on the page if I select a position . And the banner only appears if the header position .

Is there any other way to do the same thing ? What I 'm doing wrong ? This is how you select a div on the page that I want, or am I doing wrong?

Big hug to everyone !
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:13 pm
The technique you seek for is page suffix:
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/gen ... mla-pages/
You can create suffix for any page and use css in override.css to change look of any element on this particular page.

GK User
Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:56 am
Hi .. but I've been there and wrote this cat.

# Custom home {display: none;}

I must be doing something wrong!

Regard´s
GUILHERME BORGES
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:35 am
Yes, I don't kntow exactly what you wanted to hide, but if it was element with home class inside element with Custom ID it should look this way:
Code: Select all
#Custom .home {display:none;}

If you are having problem with css and don't understand it, please post an url to your site - to exact place where the modification should be made and a screenshot with the place marked.