Settings won't change fonts backend & firebug

Winter sport ecommerce template for Joomla with VirtueMart support
GK User
Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:04 am
Using eSport template for J3.x
I'm unable to change the font in the font changer, no matter which font I choose and when I inspect the element to try and change in firebug, firebug doesn't show any H1 font styles to modify. Maybe I'm not used to this style of template. It keeps referring to meyer.css. I've tried a google font by inserting the url of the font, but nothing seems to change.
Please advise what I'm overlooking,
Thanks
J
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:33 am
Could you show me what kind of selectors you use? Please not that we use several font groups and maybe you are just changing headers no it will not affect to whole website.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:08 pm
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
It doesn't matter what I change, nothing changes. The font size is very small throughout the site. I've changed lot's of fonts and sizes before, but I just can't seem to see how to make this happen?
I've attached a screenshot of the back end template for the fonts but it really doesn't matter what i set it to, nothing changes.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:31 am
Ok, now I see the problem because selector field is jus empty :) You need to specify some CSS selectors where your font should be changed, please in first field set just

Code: Select all
body

then you should see results in every part of you website.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 04, 2014 3:29 pm
Thanks VERY much!!
Fresh Boarder