The latest version of Google Chrome

Winter sport ecommerce template for Joomla with VirtueMart support
GK User
Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:43 am
Earlier versions of google chrome to work properly. Now when you click on the details of the product opens reversals, where nothing works. You can check it out on my website http://topmoda.com.pl
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Hi

I can see You have a conflict on this page. Overlay for product images is not closed. Are You using the latest version of the template ? What additional extensions have You installed ?

GK User
Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:06 pm
I have a template version - Gaverne v.2.15. Installed plug-ins and components are: gk_register, news_pro_gk4, tabs_gk4, tabs_gk5, virtuemart, k2, jce editor, jce mediabox and plug-ins gavick GK Extended Cache, GK Cache.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:53 pm
Hi

The only extension I think may be connected is mediabox, so please try to disable it just for test. If this will not work please see how adding this code to css will work:

Code: Select all
#gkPopupOverlay { display: none !important; }

GK User
Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:01 pm
Hi
After entering this code, everything works well. Thank you very much for your help.
Best Regards
Agnieszka
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:20 pm
Hi

Not everything becuase now You will be lacking a screen shade while a popup is displayed, but this is the fastest way of fixing it.

GK User
Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm
Hi
It is not so important to me. It is important to work well. Once again, many thanks for your help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:06 pm
Hi!

I had the same problem !

I found a solution thats works --if you go to VM and at the setting there is an option that VM use external goole jquery files --enable it and there is an option Use VM jquery file ---disable and than in new chrome will work all perfect
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:06 pm
Hi

@lorand, this solution may not be working for all users, since it a jquery version conflict. Best way to do this would be to use easyjquery plugin and forcing to load one copy of jquery in a version suitable for all extensions You have on site.

GK User
Thu May 23, 2013 4:14 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Not everything becuase now You will be lacking a screen shade while a popup is displayed, but this is the fastest way of fixing it.

I had same problem, exactly... Then, I have used the code (which you have posted) to copy in my CSS area and it is working now...

First of all, I tried to adjust by following ways on this 2 links:

https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... -settings/

https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... iguration/

I thought that all of problem should be fixed if I have activated GOOGLE CHROME FRAME, but it was not...

Because I did not find any GOOGLE CHROME FRAME option on my template settings...

What is the full and the right way to fix it? Bcoz you have mentioned that some problem could happen still, even after main problem was solved...

Thanks for attention...
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 24, 2013 10:31 am
Hi

By other problems I meant a cross version conflict when easyjquery plugin is used. Becuase it will replace all jQuery libs into one which may not be compatible with some extensions. Anyway this may not happen if right extenstions has been used.