Module Titles in to Links

Winter sport ecommerce template for Joomla with VirtueMart support
GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:18 am
Hi,
I was trying to make use of the plg_gkmodulelinks in e-sport template.
In normal positions is working as expected but i was trying to get it work in category description with joomla {loadposition position} and the plugin failed to make the title link.
Same module published in a normal position is working, when i load it with {loadposition} fails to make a link on title.
Any sugestions?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 am
And same result i get regardless what option i try: {loadposition position} or {loadmodule modulename,module title}
please advice if i need to use another load position plugins available for joomla.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:57 pm
Further investigation leads to the fact that the override from template/gk_esport/html/modules.php is not active in content with loadmodule or in component virtuemart with loadmodule. There is a need for another modules.php override but where?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 am
I manage to put links in module titles for the modules displayed with loadposition.
I copied function mod_Chrome_gk_style one again in the template/gk_esport/html/modules.php , but i rename it as function modChrome_xhtml.
It needs a small hack on /templates/system/modules.php too, where i have to rename function modChrome_xhtml in modChrome_xhtml1 in order to prevent double declaration.

As this is based on hack and an update can break it, i will more than happy if i get a updated modules.php or more than just this file.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 am
Hi

As default joomla doesn't support showing titles while launch in content, so Your override is a good solution. Unfortunately we cannot add that change to template beacuase it would affect regular module positions, so You will have to remember about this change and skip this file while a tempate update is made.