Error when adding VirtueMart Layout kategori

Winter sport ecommerce template for Joomla with VirtueMart support
GK User
Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 am
Hi!

When adding a VirtueMart Layout kategori menu item i get the following message:

Notice: Undefined variable: BrowseTotalProducts in /web/se/www.gapoteket.webbson.se/templates/gk_esport/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php on line 250

URL to webpage is: http://gapoteket.webbson.se/produkter/tandborstar

Screenshot: Image
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:09 am
What is your template version ? What is your VM version ? We really need some more details to help you...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:07 pm
I have:

Joomla 2.5.3
Virtuemart 2.0.2
eSport Template 2.7
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 am
Just wondered if you had any luck yet?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:17 pm
This notice probably also is visible in default VM template but for sure please change name of directory template/html/com_virtuemart to com_virtuemart2, then you should see default VM view. On the other hand you should configure your server according to Joomla! requirements - 'display_errors' option in PHP configuration should be disabled.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:38 pm
The notice does not show up when I use Virtuemarts standard template by changing the folder name to "com_virtuemart2". The issue seems to be with eSport template(?). Unfortunately I can't disable the display_errors option.

Also when you press the cart icon on the right side or the My Cart-link in the top right it's empty. I have published the VirtueMart Shopping Cart module in "cart" module position.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:52 pm
I solved the issue with the cart button by copying the missing cart.php file fror the quickstart file.

But the thing with the notice is still there when I switch back to using the eSport template for Virtuemart.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:38 pm
By missing you mean missing in your installation ? Because I've checked the package right now and this cart file is there.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 pm
I see in the installation file now that the cart.php is there. But it was missing when I did my installation. Anyway, solved the problem with the notice by adding
Code: Select all
php_flag display_errors off
in the .htaccess file.
Fresh Boarder