Articles are displaying twice

Business template for Joomla 3 and 2.5 ideal to create blog or personal website.
GK User
Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:08 am
Hi I just upgraded the website using this template to the latest Joomla version and now all articles are displaying twice. I am unable to work out how to fix the problem so any help in sorting it out would be much appreciated.

www.bridgingthebarriers.com.au

using PHP 5.3.x
Joomla! version, 3.2.1

I did upload the old back up onto my server and the website looked fine - then upgraded the version and had the same problem - duplicate articles.

Thank you and Happy New Year
Renae
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:21 am
Hi

Please replace file /html/com_content/article/default.php with the one attached.

GK User
Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:29 am
Thank you for your help. It worked great.

Happy New Year

Renae
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:18 pm
hi

Happy New Year. I'm glad it worked.

GK User
Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:45 am
Hi There,

Will this fix work for all sites using this template? I'm experiencing the same thing with the Joomla 2.5 version of this template.

Thanks,
Steven
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm
Hi

I'm not sure. Please send me an access to ftp so I'll fix it for You and attache the file here for anyone else looking for a fix to this.

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:25 am
Hi There,

I have sent you a PM with FTP details.

Thanks,
Steven
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:02 pm
Hi

Ok. I got the access, but need one small detail to be sure I've not made a mistake. What is Your site domain ? Best would be a direct url to doubled article.

teitbite
Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:03 pm
Hi

Can You please tell me Your site URL so I'll be able to proceed ?

GK User
Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:34 pm
Hi There,

The issue seems to be around caching in this case and not with the template itself. It also seems limited to Google Chrome. I disabled caching and the issue seems to have gone away. I'm happy to leave the issue alone for now.

Thanks,
Steven
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:45 pm
Hi

Ok. No problem than.