Problem with submenus

Business template for Joomla 3 and 2.5 ideal to create blog or personal website.
GK User
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:57 pm
I'm using J2.5.9 and I can't install the rest-files for this template. Error message says " Cannot find XML setup file". :blink:

Is this why I can't style my submenus? From the demo page, I don't quite understand how the different submenu types look or how I get them to work. :S
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 pm
Hi

I do not understand what do You have in mind in case of submenus. Can You please show it to me ?

Rest files package is not an installation app. It's a simple zip package which You need to unpack first and You will find some additional plugins used along with a demo or graphic files for easy colour swap.

GK User
Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 pm
I've uploaded the plugin for the extra menu now. How do I get the dropline menu or split menu for my submenu? Through a menu class suffix?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:57 pm
Problem solved. Once I had uploaded the plugin, it was in the Menu option of the template... I had a hunch it couldn't be hard!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:57 pm
Hi

I think this options are there despite of the plugin. Menu Plugin is mostly to handle additional elements which You can add to menu items.