Login & register

Business template for Joomla 3 and 2.5 ideal to create blog or personal website.
GK User
Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:54 pm
It is possible to have on the right side just above the menu a login and register popup module, if so how can i do this,
I hope this makes sense.

Thank you
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 pm
Hi,

That feature is not available for this template, if you want to achieve, you would need to copy the code from another template to this and do quite much customization.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:31 pm
Oh what a shame, no worries i can live without it.

Thank you
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 am
Hi!

In addition to adding login and registration I would also add the location to search.

Can you please tell me what code to copy and paste that.

In addition I would also like to align the text to the right header.

Thank you in advance
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:02 pm
guissguiss wrote:Hi!

In addition to adding login and registration I would also add the location to search.

Can you please tell me what code to copy and paste that.

In addition I would also like to align the text to the right header.

Thank you in advance

Im also interested. I think you have to add a module position. I've tried this but the module won't show up at the right place. Some mod can help?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:38 pm
Don Lee wrote:Hi,

That feature is not available for this template, if you want to achieve, you would need to copy the code from another template to this and do quite much customization.

Hi

Could a moderator please help us

Thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:38 pm
Hi

Thanks for sending a link to this thread. It was set as solved already. So we have no idea it still requires our attention.

Unfortunately this request may be troublesome, becuase require some code changes.

First of all You need to add a new module position. Here You will find an instruction https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... -position/

Second step is to publish modules link menu with a link to login/register and search in this new position, than show it to me so I'll tell You what to add to make it look better.

GK User
Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:17 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Thanks for sending a link to this thread. It was set as solved already. So we have no idea it still requires our attention.

Unfortunately this request may be troublesome, becuase require some code changes.

First of all You need to add a new module position. Here You will find an instruction https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... -position/

Second step is to publish modules link menu with a link to login/register and search in this new position, than show it to me so I'll tell You what to add to make it look better.

Hi teitbite!

And thank you for your help.

I added 3 modules and this is what happens: http://pilote.senemultimedia.net/index.php/fr/

So I want them to be horizontal or at least something better than that.

Thank you in advance
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:54 am
Hi

HTML code got broke during this modification. Please send me an access to FTP and I'll make it for You.

GK User
Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:58 pm

HTML code got broke during this modification. Please send me an access to FTP and I'll make it for You.

Hi

Thank you for your reply I sent you the ftp account in private message
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:05 am
Hi

I have fixed html error. Now You need to copy buttons, javascript and styles for popups.

GK User
Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:28 am

I have fixed html error. Now You need to copy buttons, javascript and styles for popups.

Hi Teitbite

Once again thank you for your help but I really do not know which files to copy and where to copy. I just know that I took the template codes game magazine. Also have connections with pop up is not essential. If I just login and registration links and then open to the website it would suit me very well.

Thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:33 pm
Hi

If it can be links please just simply add it to menu. One for login with a login type and other for register.

Unfortunately I cannot help much with copying the code / moving the style from the other template because it's considered as customization and we do not support that.

GK User
Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:39 pm

If it can be links please just simply add it to menu. One for login with a login type and other for register.

Unfortunately I cannot help much with copying the code / moving the style from the other template because it's considered as customization and we do not support that.

Hi teibite,

Thank you I finally took your advice just putting links menu.

I just two other problems:

1 - when I click on a link on a class I have a space between the menu and the text as you can see on this link and the picture I attached. I would therefore reduce the space.

2 - In the slide when I choose an article link does not work.

Thank you in advance
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:11 pm
Hi

To reduce the space please add this to css:

Code: Select all
.article-content > h2, .article-content > dl.article-info, .article-content > .article-introtext, .article-content > p.readmore {
    margin-left: 0;
}

About slider. Not all styles supports linking to articles directly, but You can always use a TEXT mode and place a link manualy.

GK User
Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:07 pm

To reduce the space please add this to css:

Code: Select all
.article-content > h2, .article-content > dl.article-info, .article-content > .article-introtext, .article-content > p.readmore {
    margin-left: 0;
}

About slider. Not all styles supports linking to articles directly, but You can always use a TEXT mode and place a link manualy.

Thank you it works.

And thank you again for your availability
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:58 pm
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help.