Facebook and login problem

Responsive Joomla template for Entertainment and Music purpose with clean and lightweight design.
GK User
Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 am
Hi there,

I have updated GK Music template and I am since weeks busy with remove bugs.
As I thought it is bugfree I found 2 more problems!

- Facebook-Login doesnt work (but on jomsocial it works real fine)
- User cant close Login or Register Pop-Up (had to refresh)

Please help me to fix those problems as I honestly would like go online with the site after weeks again...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm
Could You please post an url to your site?

GK User
Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:17 pm
Hi,

just send you PM with url and details...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:22 am
Please correct me if I'm wring - with maintenance mode when I'll log in with data that You have sent, I'm already logged in so I can't check facebook login...
Or should I go to specific part of Your site?

GK User
Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:55 pm
Yes you can of course set the site via admin->configuration online... after testing plz set offline again.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm
Can I get a answer please?!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:47 pm
Sorry, but even with site offline disabled Your site still requires login on frontend which makes impossible to check whats wrong with facebook login :(

GK User
Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 pm
Yes this is another problem with the site... but if you go online and open the website with another browser it will work... you have to delete cache and wait a little...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:40 am
Can I get an answer please?!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:50 pm
I have checked few times, waited 10 minutes after turning site online, but the offline message is still there.
Tried also with incognito etc.
Now site is online but offline message is still there, Ill get back to You in half an hour if offline mode will disappear.

GK User
Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 pm
Facebook problem - it works perfectly fine, I have clicked "Login" in top right menu, then "Login with Facebook", approved app request to access my profile and was logged in correctly.

Problem with closing window - please update the template to newest version, as it might be old bug that was already fixed.