Full-page content option in Music Free?

Responsive Joomla template for Entertainment and Music purpose with clean and lightweight design.
GK User
Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:20 am
I want a GCalendar to fill the window -- leaving just page margins -- in Music Free on http://eugeneblues.com/index.php/calendar#. How would I set that up for, I guess, that menu item?

Thanks,
Drew
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:41 pm
Hi

You need to change one css line for this page only. You can do this by adding this css code in custom code module (for exmple K2_tools can do that). Here is the code:

Code: Select all
#gkPage > #gkContent {
    width: 100%;
}

GK User
Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 am
Couldn't make it work with K2 Tools, but using HD-Custom CSS with that code the mainbody is now full-width. Now, can I expand the mainbody to fill the window vertically?

The calendar is now an iframe of a Google Calendar page -- because the GCalendar content was picking up some odd formatting when the custom CSS module was active -- but I don't think that changes the question about making the mainbody full-height (within margins).

Setting the Calendar menu's "Scroll bars parameters: Height" in pixels works just fine, but setting it to 100% (or to any percentage value) just reduces it to what appears to be the absolute minimum height for a Google Calendar page, 152 pixels. If I add "height: 100%;" to that custom CSS, the calendar will display for about one second at the height corresponding to the "Scroll bars parameters: Height" setting and then collapse to 4 pixels high.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:19 pm
Hi

Och. I should mention to add this code in css tags like:

<style type="text/css">
#gkPage > #gkContent {
    width: 100%;
}
</style>

I think You cannot set the height of an iframe to 100% from "height" attribute. Try add it vie CSS:

iframe#blockrandom {
    position: relative;
    height: 100%;
}

GK User
Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:28 pm
Hi Teitbite,

The iframe#blockrandom code has the same effect as setting "Scroll bars parameters: Height" to 100%. Is there an easy way to just bypass the masonry system entirely on one particular menu item and just work in, I guess, a full-height gkPageContent?

Thanks,
Drew
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:59 pm
Changed the Calendar back to fixed height, but trust me, with 100% height specified either way the Google Calendar is collapsed vertically so each week is 4 or 5 pixels high.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 pm
Hi

This is not because of masonry effect. I think it's basically that iframe is matching to the height of contnent and a content has no height specified, that's why it's not showing properly. Sorry but I'm out of ideas, Maybe You should ask google developers how to best fit their calendar ?

GK User
Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 pm
Good idea. Will do.

Thanks,
Drew
Junior Boarder