Where to turn off sh404SEF? 1064 error in general.

Responsive Joomla template for Entertainment and Music purpose with clean and lightweight design.
GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:49 pm
Hi,

I'm just bumbling into Joomla and trying to get my head around it, staring with the Music Free template, and I'm running into the 1064 error every time I turn around. I see talk of disabling sh404SEF, but it isn't obvious to me where to do that. Please advise.

Is there a comprehensive guide to avoiding the 1064 error somewhere? There are a lot of nice things about the Music Free template but this is ridiculous. Can someone suggest some template from elsewhere with similar masonry functionality?

Thanks,
Drew
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:13 am
Did you install SH404SEF extension ? Please try to disable SEF URL's in global Joomla! configuration and then unpublish modules one by one - probably one of them is causing the problem.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:05 pm
I haven't added anything SEF-related beyond what may have already been in the Quickstart. Might there be something like that in the Quickstart?

Turns out I'd unpublished some of the original K2 items from the Quickstart, to the point where some mod_news_pro_gk4 modules didn't have any corresponding data to access. Any of those modules on a page produces a 1064 error.
Junior Boarder