Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS)

Responsive Joomla template for Entertainment and Music purpose with clean and lightweight design.
GK User
Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:15 pm
Hi,

Sometimes, i don't know why the site don't work and i have thi erron on Chrome:
Code: Select all
This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at http://www.iperfacile.it/i3/index.php? has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Learn more about this problem.
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

I see that there isn't the lang=en after the index.php?
during the week i had this trouble, but i solved it putting the suffix lang=en, but today this don't work.
The admin side work well, and i don't understand why it happen, i don't modify nothing today and the site this morning work well

Can someone help me?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:25 pm
Hi,

I've just opened your site and seen the error, this would be very hard to debug. Does it happen if you change default template to another?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:35 pm
Hi Lee,

I had tried to choose beez2, beez5 and atomic, but don't change anything

I don't know if they are necessay, but here you can find the information regarding the server
http://webx54.aruba.it/ver.php
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Solved.

I think that is a Joomla 2.5 bug.
I don't know why but in Extension --> language manager --> content the status of language En and It was unpublish.
For sure i don't modify those parameters, i don't know why they was setting in unpublished, but just re activate them the site work.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:55 am
Hi Matpet,

It's good to hear that you have resolved the issue yourself, and thank you for sharing the solution, me and other users could benefit it later :D

Cheers,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:49 pm
Hi,
Many thanks to you guys!
This topic help me solve my bug too.. It's was due to Extension --> language manager --> content the status of language En and It was unpublish.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder