Site on iPhone Removes Comments

Create awesome game website with Game Magazine Joomla template
GK User
Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:05 am
When I view any of my site's articles on my iPhone, the comments from Komento do not display as they do when viewing articles on my computer. In the template settings I have it set so that on the iPhone it should show the website the same default as the desktop but I contacted the Komento team and they said the following:

"I am sorry but there's nothing more we can do because this is actually an issue with your Joomla template and Komento actually works fine with the other templates on your site. I have already logged into your site's back end and tried switching to a different template. I am not sure what other settings are there in your gk_game_magazine template."

My website is TheGamerAccess.com
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:35 am
Hi

Interesting. I have seen Komento working with this template before. Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp I'll figure it out.

GK User
Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:22 pm
PM sent
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Hi

I've renamed /html/com_content/article to /html/com_content/_article and looks like it's working now. Please check.

GK User
Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:53 pm
Yes! It seems to be working now, thanks! What exactly was the issue?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:46 pm
Hi

Our script is using a custom syntax for social buttons which is replaced later, but for some reason (cache probably) it was not replaced on iphone and all below code was removed.