adv_bottom module position missing?

GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:17 am
hi guys
i have been trying to publish items to the adv_bottom module position as shown on the demo module positions - but although the option is there in the select module position (there is no TWNII identifier next to it) and the module does not show.

can you provide a fix please?

thanks!
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:27 pm
Hi

Please make sure you are using the latest version of a template. I've reported a common problem some time ago.

GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:14 pm
hi - i have alot of customisations to the template, so i downloaded the latest package of the template and checked the template.xml - and there is no mention of the adv_bottom module positions in that file either...

i dont want to go and muck up all the changes you guys have helped with over the months to only have to re-do it all again!

if it am wrong - can you tell me which individual files i need to replace to get the module to appear - that way i can check if it will affect the other mod's and fixes.

thanks

teitbite wrote:Hi

Please make sure you are using the latest version of a template. I've reported a common problem some time ago.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:23 pm
actually 0 after all that - its a problem with the module positions GRAPHIC on the demo page of gavicks site... there is no such position as adv_bottom or adv_top - they have renamed it mainbody_bottom and such - in case anyone was having the same issue...

maybe your graphics guys can update the modules positions diagram on the demo site :)
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:10 pm
Hi

That's odd. I just thought this positions were forgotten in template xml file. But You may be right. I'll let programmers know about that. Thank You.