A couple problems with Mobile site

GK User
Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 pm
Hello, I'm trying to use the appphone template. but running into a few issues:

1. I'm trying to set up a nested menu for the mobile site. eg.
Products
-Family Games
-Classic Games

I haven't had much luck with this, how can i achieve this?

2. How can I have the mobile site use the k2 small or medium image size for k2 time pages. right now it uses whats on the full site (large) but it is too big and cuts off the side of the mobile phone screen. I don't want to change the Large parameters otherwise its too small for the desktop version of the site.

3. I have a couple of articles that have some small images on them. But on the Mobile version the image is being smooshed horizontally. I'm not sure what the problem is here.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:08 pm
Anyone?, i could really use some help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:30 pm
Hi If anyone has anything thing they can help me with that would be great, I really need help with the second problem most importantly:

How can I have the mobile site use the k2 small or medium image size for k2 time pages. right now it uses whats on the full site (large) but it is too big and cuts off the side of the mobile phone screen. I don't want to change the Large parameters otherwise its too small for the desktop version of the site.

I can get around the other two issues, but i REALLY need help with this Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:49 pm
Nothing? This is the last time I ever purchase a Gavick product, i had submitted a ticket, posted twice here. and not one attempt at a response. It even took over two weeks, just to get my invoice. I had some colleagues that were interested in a developers license, but I'm going to tell them to look elsewhere.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 am
Actually we could get this one to the court. The headline will be GAVICK SELLING NOT WORKING TEMPLATES
Junior Boarder