GK tab

GK User
Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:34 pm
Hello everyone, I wanted to know how I could get something like this ... How do I change the location and size of the slide?

This is my idea!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 pm
I'm another problem...

I should add a fourth image .. I modified the css file but when I go to click on

4. other image

I can not change tab ... as if it did not recognize the new images. What should I change?

see the site
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 pm
Hello guys I have a problem ...

changing the buttons on the GK I noticed that the TAB does not work properly the button number 4 see the problem. When I click on the button does not work properly as the other three it is hard to click. The area of ​​the click is not over the button but only a point and then sometimes you do not click. Can you help?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:39 am
possible that there is no solution? please?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:08 am
ari up :huh:
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:13 pm
There are a couple things to do, but here is a quick fix. Change the style3.css

Go to:
[*]
[*]http://www.europrojectleader.eu/templates/gk_appphone/css/style3.css
[*]Line 412 (sun_tab .galaxy_element)
[*]You edit the height. I checked and height: 495px; works great to uncover the Tab #4. Tab 4 will now work. See below what you should see.

sun_tab .galaxy_element {
background: url("../images/style3/demo/galaxy_element.png") no-repeat scroll left top transparent;
height: 495px;
position: absolute;
right: 0;
text-indent: -999em;
top: 106px;
width: 524px;
z-index: 102;
}

To change the location and size of the slide, this is also the place to do it. PLay with the height and width to get what you want for the bozza.png slide.

Good luck!

Adam
Fresh Boarder