I have a problem with typography - doesn't work propelry

GK User
Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:05 am
I am using joomla 1.5 with Pixel Love 1.0.3 and the typography is not working at all. Can you guys suggest if there is a fix for it? Or shall i send admin details for the site. I tried to download updates for this template, but seems like it is only for Joomla 2.5

Thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:25 pm
Hi

Please show me a page where typography is used. I'll see what is the problem.

GK User
Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:25 pm
The site is offline..shall i send you an admin account?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:01 pm
Hi

Yes please send me an access and a link to a page where I'll be able to see a code for some typography. Please aslo check if using typography is enabled in template settings.

teitbite
Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 pm
Hi

I've just tried and everything is working fine. Maybe its just couple of typography elements that got overwritten by other extensions. Please tell me which one You tried to use and was not working. Please add all of them into the new article and send me a link to it.

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:08 pm
Can you please check the menu link called FILMOGRAPHY
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:41 am
Hi

Ok. I can see it now. Anyway this is a strange problem, because style file is being loaded and class names are correct. Anyway it doesn't look to be using them. Please send me an ftp access I'll need to check for an error in this file.

teitbite
Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:54 am
Hi

Ok. I've used css editor in joomla, so there is no need to send ftp access. I've found the issue. Looks like typography plugin or template is not up to date. There is a slight difference between class names. Kind of gk_bullet and gkBullet. But even when changed it's not displaying it fine. please try download the latest version of the template and replace /css/typo.css file, than from rest files package take typography plugin and update it. Let me know if it helped.

GK User
Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:11 am
Hello,
I can see that the updated file is for Joomla 2.5, will it work on my 1.5 site?

Thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:53 pm
Hi

No it won't. Here is a link to the latest J1.5 version https://www.gavick.com/download/joomla- ... llove.html

GK User
Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:14 pm
Thanks..is working now
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 pm
Hi

Have You updated typo plugin too ? I'm just asking because I do not have a copy of this template to try myself and would like to know how was it fixed in case someone else ask.

GK User
Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 pm
Hello,
I fix it just by uploading the updated typo.css file, overwriting my existing typo.css file.. I didn't change any plugins...
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:04 pm
Hi

Ok. Thank You for this information :)