Mon May 23, 2011 11:09 am
Hello,

Any update on j1.6 version?

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri May 27, 2011 1:24 pm
Hello Seichinha,

Thanks for this great template. I have few questions where I need your help.

1. Is there a way to make these buttons smaller and fix font height make fonts more clear ( see attached image)

2. Is there a way to make these more clear and make this text sharper ( see attached image)

3. Is there a way to make these more clear and make this text sharper for easier reading ( see attached image)

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 29, 2011 3:15 pm
Is a J16 version on its way? I realy need one as soon as possible :)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 30, 2011 12:41 am
Hi

Kunena theme for Musicity J!1.6 is now available.
Please check this threat.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 30, 2011 9:57 am
Seichinha wrote:Hi

Kunena theme for Musicity J!1.6 is now available.
Please check this threat.

Cheers ;)

Thanks so much!:)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 30, 2011 10:35 pm
@Seichinha Have you ever figured out how to make the kunena template work with all the style of the musicity template now all it does is using the red style no matter what styll the musicity template is set to.
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:11 am
Hi

I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread where the fix for it was released. Did I missed something ? I cannot see it right now ;/

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 am
x2010 wrote:Hello Seichinha,

Thanks for this great template. I have few questions where I need your help.

1. Is there a way to make these buttons smaller and fix font height make fonts more clear ( see attached image)

2. Is there a way to make these more clear and make this text sharper ( see attached image)

3. Is there a way to make these more clear and make this text sharper for easier reading ( see attached image)

Thanks!

Could anyone help me out with this?

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:25 pm
apanou wrote:@Seichinha Have you ever figured out how to make the kunena template work with all the style of the musicity template now all it does is using the red style no matter what styll the musicity template is set to.

Just make copies of the files of the color that you want, change the name of that files for the name of the red ones, delete the red ones and use the new "red" name with the color you choose inside. You have to change the style color folders and the color CSS files. Sorry Im a little busy roght now but I will explain in more detail later with print screens and notes about the exact files and folders to copy and rename. Its easy and if you make a mistake just reupload by FTP the files.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:36 pm
There is no need for that!

If you have the latest version (download from first post) you can see all colors, the only think that's not working is changing colors on the fly, but when you refresh the page you can see the forum with the correct colors.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 pm
What do you mean refresh the page. I have refreshed the page , I have cleaned cached delete cookies and still the red color is showing although my site site is set to use blue color.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:28 pm
What version of the kunena template are you using?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 pm
Version 1.2
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:03 pm
I have the same version and to me it's working just fine, see pictures attached.

mc-01.jpg

mc-02.jpg

mc-03.jpg
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:10 pm
I don't know what else to do I checked it on a different computer same thing.
Do you allow style switching in the front page?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:18 pm
Yes i do.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 pm
@Seichinha and PascM

I think I found what the problem is. If I turn style switcher on then when I switch the style from the frontpage kunena style works. But when turn the style switcher off in the backend the kunena style does not reflect the musicity template style.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:21 pm
I just needed one color so I changed the other way I said, the style switcher was not stable completely so I decided to force the change no matter what color was selected. I dont want to have the style switcher on in the front page.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:35 am
Hi Guys

Kunena Theme version 1.2.1 is already available.

Changelog:

Support for Asset.css for frontend change style.
Now Kunena theme style should automatic change with frontend template style switcher.

*** Please go to 1th post and download again the files ***

Changed files:
../com_kunena/template/gk_style/initialize.php
../com_kunena/template/gk_style/js/default.js
../com_kunena/template/gk_style/js/default-min.js

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 am
@Seichinha the same css style issue remains in the new files.(version 1.2.1)
it only works if you enable style switcher in the frontend . If you don't it does not pick it the style that is setup in the back end.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 am
Try to clean the cache of joomla and your browser, then try again, I haven't checked the new update but sometime doing that refresh the new template, also remember to completely delete the old one. I will try and post the results soon.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 pm
apanou wrote:@Seichinha the same css style issue remains in the new files.(version 1.2.1)
it only works if you enable style switcher in the frontend . If you don't it does not pick it the style that is setup in the back end.

ok i will take a look ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 pm
when i do this step :

4) VERY IMPORTANT! On this step, you need to add some changes on cufon.php file from Musicity template. So open the following file: ../templates/gk_musicity/layouts/blocks/cufon.php

Find this line:

Code: Select all
#comments .comment-date

Replace with:

Code: Select all
#comments .comment-date,
#Kunena #ktab li,
#Kunena tr.ksth,
#Kunena li.kpost-username,
#Kunena div.kthead-title,
#Kunena .kwholegend span

this is the error i get :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in .../html/Joomla15/templates/gk_musicity/layouts/blocks/cufon.php on line 37
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:32 pm
Just want to tell u guys what was the problem i edited the cufon.php file with frontpage and couldn't get it to work i don't know why but when i edited with Notepad it worked so its working now .. :)

And can you guys tell me a good editor for php and css files ... thx
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:23 pm
Hola,

Can anyone help me with this? I got some problem with this template...at profile page, some button is unclickable...any idea how to fix this? :pinch:

I use Kunena 1.6.5 :woohoo:
Joomla 1.5.23 B)

unclickable.PNG
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 am
Hi Diego Maradona :P ,
It occurs confliction of mootools. You may post this problem at www.Kunena.org and paste the configuration report there.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 pm
:laugh:

Thanks...I still don't know how to fix it yet but for those who might have the same problem, here's the link from Kunena about the Mootols problem...http://www.kunena.org/forum/159-k-16-co ... this-first :pinch: :lol:
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:01 am
Hi diego,
This problem is not hard to solved. You would register and ask this problem at kunena ;)
GK Musicity work as well with kunena. Some extensions eg. mk_blank, rokmenu, rokzip may cause mootools confliction. Just disable those plugin.
Or try to enable the system mootools upgrade from plugin manager.
... I m a contributor+translator of "the kunena1.6" in thailand. :P

Yep, the best way is ask and paste the configuration report at kunena.org
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:56 pm
There is someting wrong with the templates CSS in IE9 if I have turned on CSS compression in my template. You can only see the problem in IE9 when you are viewing a thread, ex:

http://www.fotoforalla.se/forum/56-digi ... -spegelosa

I have Musicity 2.2 and Joomla 1.7.1.

Edit: You can onle see the problem if you are logged in.
Platinum Boarder