Kunena Template Style

GK User
Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:46 am
I do it manually as well but i found one more "error?".
First Section looks diffrent than others and other section descriptions are under title background.
Here is a screen because my english suck ;)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:46 pm
Seichinha,

Thanks for the great template!
I'm attaching a screenshot showing what appears to be an issue with fonts (tabs,headers). It does not seem to match your screenshots. I believe that I followed the instructions correctly. Before I go messing with the css can anyone shed some light on this? If you prefer a link to the test site you can find it here.

Thanks!
Tom
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:43 pm
tjrac wrote:Seichinha,

Thanks for the great template!
I'm attaching a screenshot showing what appears to be an issue with fonts (tabs,headers). It does not seem to match your screenshots. I believe that I followed the instructions correctly. Before I go messing with the css can anyone shed some light on this? If you prefer a link to the test site you can find it here.

Thanks!
Tom

Hi

That's because you don't have font squirrel type selected on template parameters.
Our demo is using this configuration (see screenshoot)
screen_2011-04-23.png

IMPORTANT!

After you select "font squirrel" type, you need also to do this step:

Open this file ../gk_musicity/layouts/blocks/cufon.php

and replace this line:
Code: Select all
#comments .comment-date

with this
Code: Select all
#comments .comment-date,
#Kunena #ktab li,
#Kunena tr.ksth,
#Kunena li.kpost-username,
#Kunena div.kthead-title,
#Kunena .kwholegend span

This is explained on "Important" text file along with package. ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:49 pm
Kusy wrote:Hi,
I have gold style in Musicity but kunena style is red. I cleared joomla cache, browser cache and nothing still red :(

PS Gold style should look good with CherryDesign template.

Please show me your url
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:50 pm
Kusy wrote:I do it manually as well but i found one more "error?".
First Section looks diffrent than others and other section descriptions are under title background.

OK Thanks for the report. ;)
I will take a quick look and provide you the solution.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 pm
Seichinha wrote:
Kusy wrote:I do it manually as well but i found one more "error?".

OK Thanks for the report. ;)
I will take a quick look and provide you the solution.

Thank You
and
Happy Eester :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:00 pm
I had the settings correct but I pasted the css which included some unwanted characters. Thanks for the reply!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:22 am
Hi Guys

Version 1.2 is available.
Please download from [url=/forum/103-joomla-15/79987-kunena-template-style.html#79987]1th post[/url].

To update, just need to upload and replace files.

Files changed:
../css/kunena.skinner.css
../css/kunena.skinner-min.css
../css/style1.css
../css/style2.css
../css/style3.css
../categories/categories.php

Files added:
../plugin/stats/frontstats.php
../plugin/stats/index.php

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:49 am
Hi Seichinha, what are the new updates?

Thanks again
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:05 am
looks really good m8... thumbs up
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:52 pm
dondraganon wrote:Hi Seichinha, what are the new updates?

Thanks again

I miss style for Multi Section/Categories. It's now fix and also i added more fix here and there and some improvements.

I'm knowing step by step how to control Kunena templates style, so better might be come from here and probably i give Kunena support to other Gavick Templates.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:25 pm
Hello,
First let me say - This is AWESOME!! Great Job!!!

I have found a couple things I am having issues with:

On the main page: http://www.onlinepokertour.com/forum/index - I think the main forum topics are supposed to be the dark background if I am not mistaken, how can I correct this?

Also the formatting of having multiple pages isn't displaying correctly as you can see here: http://www.onlinepokertour.com/forum/19 ... e-yourself (only exists in IE)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I love this forum template, it really makes the site come together!

Cheers!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:09 am
Will there be a 1.6 version?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:16 pm
I don't know if this is the proper place to post this but I had a question about matching the kunena & jomsocial toolbars. I added #jsMenu .jsMenuBar > ul > li to cufon.php and jomsocial recognizes the font change but the size is slightly smaller. Can someone give me a quick tip on adjusting the font size for the jomsocial toolbar to exactly match the new kunena template?

Thanks!
Tom
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:51 am
Hi, I have a little problem.
Using the blue musicity template, the background color of the login fields are dark yellow. Since the characters are blue, it is not possible to read the fields content.
How can I change the background color?
Thanks
Untitled-1_2011-04-27.jpg
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 pm
I also have a problem with the template, When I try to post a message with a regular user the SUBMIT or CANCEL buttons are not present. I selected the regualr default tekmplate and the buttons worked without problem. I'm using your last release with the blue option. I had to change by hand the CSS name and the Blue Style folder because the template does not change by itself to the same color of the gavick template. My Musicity template is selected as blue but when I install the kunena template its keeps staying red. I cleaned all cache settings in browser and website and no change at all from red to blue so I changed by changing the names of folders and CSS files. Let me know if other people is having same error.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:55 pm
Great work!

Will you keep this template updated so that it support future releases of Kunena, for example Kunena 2.0?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:07 pm
Template Color Stays Red.

Thank you for this excellent initiative. I like it but I'm having a problem the only style available is read although I have default style set to blue in the back end of musicity. I also disable style switching in the frontend. I modified the cuffunPHP file and when i click to go to Kunena the same red template is showing and it ner changes.

Can you please help
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 01, 2011 2:49 pm
apanou wrote:Template Color Stays Red.

Thank you for this excellent initiative. I like it but I'm having a problem the only style available is read although I have default style set to blue in the back end of musicity. I also disable style switching in the frontend. I modified the cuffunPHP file and when i click to go to Kunena the same red template is showing and it ner changes.

Can you please help

Hi

Now I understand Your problem. Please ignore my previous answer it was nothing to do with this additional style. Unfortunately I cannot help You with it. I suggest to add Firebug and change the colors Yourself.

GK User
Sun May 01, 2011 3:29 pm
What do you mean by changing it myself in firebug? I was told that the kunena style would pick up the template style by itself. It does not do that and I would like to know why? and how i can get that to change.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 01, 2011 7:48 pm
Its easier than that, just change the name of the files in the kunena template directory, kits easier that way. If you want to have a blue template just do this:

-Make a copy of the original KUNENA musicity template.

-Open it in your desktop and go to: Kunena-Theme_GK_Musicity_v1.2gk_styleimages

-Make a copy of the folder called: style3 that is the one that has all the blue images

-Delete the folder style1 and rename the style3b to style1. Now you will have 2 diferent folders withe the same blue images. (the old red ones are now blue)

-Now Go in your desktop to in : Kunena-Theme_GK_Musicity_v1.2gk_stylecss and make a copy of the file style3, and do the same with those files. delete style1 and change the style3 copy name to style1, now you will have 2 style.css with the same color atributes.

-Using an FTP program like the free Filezilla, delete in your server the style1 images folder in: /components/com_kunena/template/gk_style/images

-Do the same in the folder: /components/com_kunena/template/gk_style/css with the style1.css file

Now upload the folders and files style1 (to /components/com_kunena/template/gk_style/images) and style1.css (in /components/com_kunena/template/gk_style/css) to their directories that you already deleted them.

I hope you understood me cause my english is no so good. The thing here is that you will end with copies of the same color with different names, so if kunena use anyone of them both the color will be always blue cause they are all the files that change the template that to that color.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun May 01, 2011 8:13 pm
Hi

Please wait for next 1.3 version.
Mootools Asset.css will be added and from them, kunena style theme will be change same time with style switcher Musicity template.

At this moment, it should work when you change style on Musicity template + refresh browser.

Also, for those who are asking J!1.6 support, yes it will be available.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 01, 2011 9:17 pm
Thanks but I tried everything to change the color so I just make the file/folders name change and it worked. Also I was having a problem that the Submit and Cancel buttons were not visible but I just uploaded the CSS files manually and now the buttons are there, not sure if it was an installation problem but they are working fine.

Im very grateful for this wonderful kunena template, it makes the musicity template even greater. Keep the good work. Its very nice to know that the Gavick Team take care of their customers.

My website is gonna be very interesting and nice thanks to you and the rest of the team
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm
I changed the style to blue in template parameters and refresh my browser and it still stays red I don't know what else to do. I guess I'll just wait see if you make some updates . Thanks again for this gift.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 01, 2011 10:44 pm
@apanou can you show me your website?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 01, 2011 10:53 pm
@Seichinha The site is now offline because I'm style working on it. If you want I can give you temporary credentials .
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 01, 2011 10:57 pm
Sure. no problem.
send it
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 01, 2011 11:06 pm
@Seichinha I just emailed you the info. Please let me know when you are done
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 02, 2011 12:05 am
@Seichinha I dont know what is the problem either cause Im not new to joomla or kunena but it really stays in the red color style. Mine is blue now cause i made the changes that I explained but before that I tried everything from cleaning the cache to change to another computer to see if my browser cache was the one that did not want to show the change. But it was still red. If you find the error please let me know cause its very strange and Im curious about the reasons.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon May 02, 2011 2:29 pm
@Seichinha Did you look into my site for which i sent you the info? I have not received any reply email from you.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 02, 2011 4:41 pm
Seichinha you are the King dude, nice Job to this Kunena theme. Download and testing in localhost now. Thanks dude. Obrigado.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 04, 2011 11:47 pm
@Seichinha Would you please tell me if you used the loging info i sent you to log to my site? If so, what's your verdict ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 10, 2011 3:13 pm
Great Job!!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue May 10, 2011 3:45 pm
apanou wrote:@Seichinha Would you please tell me if you used the loging info i sent you to log to my site? If so, what's your verdict ?

Please wait for next update.
We need to find a solution for this issue.
At the moment i working on Kunena theme for Gamebox Magazine and most probably Dziudek will help me with a solution.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 18, 2011 1:48 pm
Is there an ETA for a Joomla 1.6 version of this template?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 18, 2011 3:43 pm
erka wrote:Is there an ETA for a Joomla 1.6 version of this template?

I will start making tests with J!1.6 and if all goes well, this weekend it will be good news.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 18, 2011 4:02 pm
Seichinha wrote:
erka wrote:Is there an ETA for a Joomla 1.6 version of this template?

I will start making tests with J!1.6 and if all goes well, this weekend it will be good news.

Nice! :)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 19, 2011 2:13 pm
I am not sure but i think that this template (Kunena Musicity) is already working with J16
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu May 19, 2011 2:37 pm
PascM wrote:I am not sure but i think that this template (Kunena Musicity) is already working with J16

No it doesn´t, I have tried it.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 19, 2011 3:20 pm
PascM wrote:I am not sure but i think that this template (Kunena Musicity) is already working with J16

Yes, 95% is compatible ;) but needs small css adjustments.
Naturally i'm referring to latest version - Kunena 1.6.4.
If someone is using older version, it will not work on J!1.6.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder