Header 2 Position Trouble

GK User
Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 am
Dear Whomever can help me,

I love the Coffe template and am setting up my personal site with it. As per the demo site, I love the static "welcome" image in "Header 1" and the slideshow of images in "Header 2".

Unfortunately, though I have what I thought was a fair amount of experience with module positions, I can not for the life of me get the header 2 content to align NEXT TO header 1, it ALWAYS appears underneath it.

The demo shows header 1 and header 2 content right alongside each other in the same horizontal column. That's all I want.

Hopefully it's not too much to ask for :)

Thanks in advance!

Ryan in KC
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 am
Hi

Can I please see the site with this problem. I mean with header2 pulled down.

GK User
Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm
Thanks Teitbite - I emailed you the link.

Also while I'm thinking about it - does anybody know how to increase the width of the right-hand column? The modules there are very skinny and I can't seem to expand them out like it looks in the demo of Coffe "Frontpage Blog Layout".

I've tried to do this in the "Template Manager" back-end customization, but no matter what numbers I put in there for the right hand side nothing changes. Yes, it's writable :)

Thanks!

Ryan in KC
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:59 pm
Hi

I must have not get the mail. Please send it one more time. Remember to mane the mail with this thread's url.

teitbite
Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:23 pm
Hi

I can see You've removed this modules from Your site. Can You please set it one more time for me to check ? I was pretty sure there were no module in header2 and that is why the modules from header1 took 100% of the page.