Menu Color

GK User
Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:29 pm
Hi, i'm trying to change the color of the main menu typography. I have chance all the other colors but i'm not able to find it in the css files. Can someone help me and tell my where is this value.
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:51 am
Hi
Try add to override.css
Code: Select all
#gk-nav ul.level0 > li > a, #gk-nav #gk-splitmenu > ul > li > a, #gk-nav #gksdl-mainnav > ul > li > a {
color:#FFFFFF;
}

and set your color. And remember to enable it ;)

GK User
Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:45 pm
Thank a lot for you reply, but I think i did the wrong question. I need to change the menu color, but the yellow color, the color of hover and activated menu (www.analisistecnologia.com)
The color that you can see in the screenshots and the color of the menu when you pass the pause hover it.

Hope you can understand my english. Thanks again.

I try to do it with your code, and works fine but only in the "non-selected" menu item.
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 pm
Ok so try this one:
Code: Select all
#gk-nav ul.level0 > li.active > a, #gk-nav #gk-splitmenu > ul > li.active > a, #gk-nav #gksdl-mainnav > ul > li.active > a, #gk-nav ul.level0 > li.active:hover > a, #gk-nav #gk-splitmenu > ul > li.active:hover > a, #gk-nav #gksdl-mainnav > ul > li.active:hover > a, #gk-nav ul.level0 > li:hover > a, #gk-nav #gk-splitmenu > ul > li:hover > a, #gk-nav #gksdl-mainnav > ul > li:hover > a {
color:#ECDC85;
}

GK User
Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:42 pm
Thanks again. This is exactly what I need. Works fine.

Thanks
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:35 pm
I'm glad I helped :)