Sub-menu item hidden by header module

GK User
Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 pm
In IE8 I have sub-menu items hidden by a header module. I've seen post indicating you can adjust Z-index but have been unable to locate the css file/line # that is used. Is it template.css or mega.css
I'm using the mega menu. There is AVreloaded module in header position. All other browsers seem ok.

[attachment]menuHidden.bmp[/attachment]

Site is : http://www.talkingbaseball.net/

It is the second menu item Ed Randall, where the drop down Ed's Blog is hidden.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:55 pm
Hi

This is a different problem and z-index will not solve it. You need to add a transparency parameter to the video You have in the header.

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 pm
Apologies for the duplicate post, I used the edit post feature and changed the category it must have duplicated it.

Thanks for the advice it has solved this problem.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:52 pm
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help.

GK User
Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:37 pm
I am using mega menu and working on World News II Template on localhost. When I view the page on other browsers it is fine but IE8 creating problems.

At first I get the following warning that is attached as image too:

"Stop running this script
A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive."

When I stop the script running then some submenus getting hidden. Other menu types do not fit me and there is no choice of Css Menu. So what can I do to fix it?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:14 am
Hi

It must be because of some additional extention You've installed because demo site doesn;t have such problem. Please try disable 3rd party modules/plugins till it starts to work. The last unpublished will be to blame.