moduletable_content div

GK User
Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:50 am
Hello everyone I am running joomla 1.5.23 with the gk sporter v1.0.10 theme and my problem is I am trying to add a video player to my site and eveytime I add a module it is inside of a div called moduletable-content. the only problem is the padding on this div is set to 18px, and I need it to be none. But I dont need all moduletable_content divs that way, just this one. How can I modify the title of this div with a pre or post fix so that I can then address just this one in CSS?
website is 60west.net/qb/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=75&itemid=246
If you need anymore version info from me let me know.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 am
Hi,
You can try add suffix to this module for example " mysuffix". Remeber to add space before suffix name. Then try add to override.css or if don't exist to template.css at the bottom after last selector:
Code: Select all
.mysuffix .moduletable_content {
padding:0px !important;
}

GK User
Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:16 am
When I try to do this my suffix is applied to the moduletable div and not the moduletable_content div inside of it, where/how do I address the moduletable_content div? If you inspect the video player in the top left corner of the webpage from the first post you should see what I mean. I have applied a _ron suffix but it is not on the right div....
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:11 am
Look at my css code again. If I would give you this
.mysuffix {
}

code would affect div with this class. As you don't want to. But I give you this
.mysuffix .moduletable_content {
}

which means that it affect div which has class "modulable_content" located inside div which has class "mysuffix". So now you have access to modulable_content div in one module.

GK User
Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:14 pm
Oh wow, That did exactly what you said it would do thank you so much. Not only did you solve my current issue but no doubt helped me be ready for future issues like this thank you very much Konrad! :D
Fresh Boarder