Template looks wrong in bottom :-(

GK User
Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:25 pm
Hi,

1. What went wrong - suddenly the frontpage looked very strange at the bottom, but only on frontpage.

How do I get it back to proper display again?

2. How do I get showing in "Galleri" on front page look normal again ?

Link to page : http://wahii.dk/index.php

Best, Wiberg
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:02 pm
Hi Wiberg,

I have check the source code of your frontpage, it's different from the one of other pages'. So, I guess you are having problem with the content of article showing on frontpage, there may be a missing close tag somewhere in the article, please check it or try disabling the article to check if the issue is fixed http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/415/4575982280.jpg
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:10 pm
Hi Don Lee,

Again, thanks for your always fast answers - I will tjeck the content in this article :-)

What about the "Galleri" on right position on front page.......

Best, Wiberg

Don Lee wrote:Hi Wiberg,

I have check the source code of your frontpage, it's different from the one of other pages'. So, I guess you are having problem with the content of article showing on frontpage, there may be a missing close tag somewhere in the article, please check it or try disabling the article to check if the issue is fixed http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/415/4575982280.jpg
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:05 am
Wiberg wrote:

Please use this css code to fix:
Code: Select all
.gk_is_wrapper-style3 .gk_is_thumbs a{
width: 77px;
}
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:23 am
Hi Don Lee,

Thanks, I will try to change this.

Did you recived my "private" message regarding the look of the front page for this site, I have set you up as "Site Admin".......

Best, Wiberg

Don Lee wrote:
Wiberg wrote:

Please use this css code to fix:
Code: Select all
.gk_is_wrapper-style3 .gk_is_thumbs a{
width: 77px;
}
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:24 am
Problem comes from module "Wahii Sound Video", if I disable it, the two issues will be gone.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:50 pm
Okay, what do I do then.....need the video on the front page :-(

Best, Wiberg

Don Lee wrote:Problem comes from module "Wahii Sound Video", if I disable it, the two issues will be gone.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:54 am
I don't know what to help you then as it's not a problem from our template, you can check to upgrade the module from its author site or ask them to support as well. I hope you understand this. Thanks!
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:02 pm
It´s okay, I understand :-)

Don Lee wrote:I don't know what to help you then as it's not a problem from our template, you can check to upgrade the module from its author site or ask them to support as well. I hope you understand this. Thanks!
Gold Boarder