Small Problem with Header2 Padding

GK User
Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:45 pm
I'm trying to use Joomla's default banner system to display a placeholder image on the front page in the header2 module position. For some reason, the image is being displayed a little out of alignment. There is another image module being displayed above it in the same module position, which is aligned correctly.

There's nowhere in the module for me to adjust the padding or spacing. I don't see anywhere in the banner system to adjust the padding or spacing. I'm assuming that there is a place in one of these css files to adjust the padding, but I'm not entirely sure which one to look under. I'm also not sure if adjusting the padding with the css will have a bad effect on the other image, which is being displayed properly.

Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure I'll find it sooner or later by browsing through these files, but thought maybe someone else has already tackled this.

sporter-header2.png
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:02 am
Same problem. Does anyone know how to adjust the padding on header2 position?

I took out the demo content and put two banners there. There is an excessive amount of padding between them that I would like to reduce, but can't find it in the css.
Senior Boarder