Cherry design

GK User
Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:32 pm
Hello!

How can I change the button "read more" to "leia mais" - "Leia mais" is the same as read more in my language (portuguese) I need change this but Im not find the right place to do this in this template.This button its not a image, its only text I think.

Thanks a lot! :kiss:

Luciana
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:51 pm
Hi Luciana

If you are referring to "Read more" on News Show Pro GK4 module, this is done on it's language file support, located on ../language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini

If you have portuguese language installed, you need to copy and paste this file inside of Portuguese directory, rename to "pt-PT.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini".

Before start your translating, you need to change character encode to "UTF-8" and the save.

Cheers

Abraço ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 am
Thank you ! :)

Regards!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm
moving this to proper subforum...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:35 pm
Dear friend,

I try this solution but Im with the same problem yet!
I have two areas in this template with the same issue. mod_login and the mod_news_show I think. After try this solution I was in the body of this files and tryed edititing manually and after save nothing changes.
I search also in the data bank but Im not a expert than I had fier to make changes...
If you want see the template customized this is the url: (www.sucasasp.com.br/demo) click in open login to see already in english and also in the body of the content Read More for all places.... I dont no more what I can do about this

Thanks!!!!:(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:56 am
I could to change almost everything ... It only remains the problem of open login close login that I can not change to "abrir login" fechar login"
I am grateful if someone can help me

Thanks! :)
Fresh Boarder