Questions about this template before I buy

GK User
Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:53 pm
Was not sure where else to post this, and I'm not even sure if this will let me post, but I had a few questions about this template before I buy it.

1. Which module is the demo pages using to feature the articles in the tab format? I assume it is your module?
2. I do not use K2, will the style look the same on normal joomla layouts?
3. On the color scheme switcher, is this available also on a live site?
4. Is the copyright info editable?
5. The module titles - they are all lower case, is this just the way they were entered in the back-end or is it the font's limit to only post lower-case?

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:23 pm
Hi

Matt Payne wrote:1. Which module is the demo pages using to feature the articles in the tab format? I assume it is your module?

I suppose you are referring to Image Show module on frontpage. This is a module but works along with PhotoSlide GK3 component. Images are added on groups, snipped to joomla article or custom url and the module displays the content.

2. I do not use K2, will the style look the same on normal joomla layouts?

I'm afraid not. K2 layout allows us some more creative style development.
3. On the color scheme switcher, is this available also on a live site?

Of course.

4. Is the copyright info editable?

On frontend, yes it is (this is done on template parameters, so you can add your own). Copyrights must only kept intact on source files.

5. The module titles - they are all lower case, is this just the way they were entered in the back-end or is it the font's limit to only post lower-case?

This is simple css customisation, so you can ask it on our support forum.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm
Thank you for the support. I purchased the template and figured out how to fix the css using firebug. No problem at all.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm
Yes, firebug is great tool to find and change css :)