Template doesnt work well with editors in Joomla 2.5.2

Gamebox - especially created support forum for Joomla 1.6
GK User
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:32 pm
Ever since I have upgraded to Joomla 2.5.2 I have notice a few things that only happens with your templates and not others on my system. On the css has changed and the front page layout is not the same. When I go to edit or add a article from the front end using JCE editor and CKeditor now the content box is moved all the way to the right in fire fox. And If I add a photo and resize it if I go to full screen mode and return the screen size back to normal I loose the photo sizing. When I use my ezblog the layour is fine but the resizing issue is there as well. The template I am using is Game Box . I have tried uninstalling abd reinstalling as well as adding 3 other of your templates and get all the same results but if I use any of the preinstalled joomla templates I have no issues at all. Since I have many contributors of content who add articles from the front end I really need this fixed. I have no issue from the back end.

Also I have another site using your boutique from the quick install I have also run into the same issue with boutique as it relates to sizing in explorer and it wont allow me to add an article in firefox. When I click the link on my navigation after being logged in it keeps sending me back to the home page.

I have tried JCE, CKeditor, and tiny (default)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:33 pm
Site http://www.swaggakings.com the photos on the front end use to be side by side… I will keep it as is for a few days and then try to edit from the back end...Thanks
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:24 pm
Hi

Do you have the latest version of Gamebox template?
This issue was already solved and it works now it all editors.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 pm
Yes i have downloaded 2.7 ver done feb 2012 for all the templates i used as well as made sure all site add on's are up to date as well. only the tiny editor works correctly
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:14 am
i am sorry in America its month day Year. Here the update is day month year. SO i did the down load again. deleted all the files that needed to be upgrade and in stalled them one by one. Here is what I got

yes the same things.... What whats going on ???? Is there a fix coming soon?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:34 pm
What browser you use ? I've checked this on latest Chrome and Opera and screen from Chrome you can see here >> https://skitch.com/bkrztuk/8kidf/messages it looks correct.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:38 pm
bkrztuk wrote:What browser you use ? I've checked this on latest Chrome and Opera and screen from Chrome you can see here >> https://skitch.com/bkrztuk/8kidf/messages it looks correct.

Firefox... It will show correctly in explorer but is way out of order in Fire fox
Senior Boarder