[Resolved] Quick-Start-Package not working?

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:21 pm
Hello all,

I just noticed that the quick package of the template (yourshop) is not working on my website, seeing just a white frontend when installed; however, the admin panel is working on the hosted website, just weird... I even tried the package on localhost on my computer and all worked just fine...

Why might be the issue? Does quick start package need something else (when compared to regular installation) to be worked on a website? If I install and upload everything manually, it works just fine...(Didn't try to upload any modules though)

Any help is appreciated a lot, thank you.

Regards,
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:38 pm
Please attach part of your server error log it will be easier to find the source of problems. The quickstart package has exactly the same requirements like Joomla + VirtueMart.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:03 am
Senior Boarder