Joomla 3.7 and Suffixes for pages

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 10, 2017 8:49 pm
Hi guys,
I update joomla to version 3.7 and after that I can't add new "suffixes for pages" in the "features" panel of the template configurtations.
When I click on "add rule" nothing happens.
I have the same problem in two different websites that are using CloudHost and Quark templates.
Any ideas?
Thank you
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri May 12, 2017 8:02 am
Hi,
Please download latest version of your templates and check again.

GK User
Fri May 12, 2017 5:12 pm
Hi Joshua,
thank you for your answer, but I had already update both the templates (quark and cloudhost) manually, updating the files in the descriptions.
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon May 15, 2017 8:11 am
In this case, please send me a private message with your website backend and FTP access, then I'll be able to check the issue.

Joshua M
Mon May 15, 2017 9:25 pm
I've upload scripts.js file from latest template update and can't see the problem with suffixes on your website.

GK User
Sun May 28, 2017 1:28 pm
I am experiencing the same problem on multiple websites using gavick templates after the update. Was working okay before upgrading to joomla 3.7.2 . Now i cant add or edit suffix. Same issue as yours, i click and nothing happens
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon May 29, 2017 9:18 am
Hi,
Could you send me a PM with your website backend and FTP access? Then I'll be able to check the issue.

GK User
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:49 pm
I exactly have the same problem. Any solutions?
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:25 am
@uccrow
Could you send me a PM with your website backend and FTP access? Then I'll be able to check the issue.

Joshua M
Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:19 am
@uccrow, you are not using latest version of the Writer template (3.22.1 is the latest version), please update your template, clear joomla, plugins and browser's cache and check again.

GK User
Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:24 pm
Joshua M wrote:@uccrow, you are not using latest version of the Writer template (3.22.1 is the latest version), please update your template, clear joomla, plugins and browser's cache and check again.

I've updated it but the buttons still didn't function. I've solved the problem by uploading the default_config.json file manually after reconfiguring it..
Thank you very much for your interest.. :)
Fresh Boarder