title field is missing in module manager adminitrator side

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:45 am
Hi, I have a problem with a site template gk_startup http://www.ambrosmedica.com. The problem appeared recently before worked well. The title field is missing in module manager adminitrator side. The modules can not be changed and no form can be created because of error for the absence of the title. What can I do? Thank you in advance. Clarissa
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:48 pm
Hi

Can You please tell me what module You have in mind ?

GK User
Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:42 pm
Hi,
it happens to all of the modules, for example: Menu, News show PRO, custom HTML, Path, all modules
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:36 pm
Hi

I'm afraid I do not understand. How is template connected with it ? It looks like a joomla problem in it's happening in joomla panel. Please post a screenshot with this problem because I must misunderstood You.

GK User
Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:07 pm
Hi,
right the problem is from the administrator side. Thank you for your suggestion. I'll Contact the Joomla forum. In fact, the template has no connection to this specific problem. Thanks again
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:41 pm
Hi

Looks like some javascript conflict problem. If You have any 3rd party plugins working in joomla panel than try to disable them.

GK User
Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:07 pm
Hi,
thanks to the additional suggestion. I'm trying with a copy on line of the site, but it is not easy to solve.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:11 pm
Hi

You may ask this question to joomla developers since it's not connected with our products. But first please let me try. Send me an url to joomla administrator panel and access to it.