User Pages Image Sizes

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:50 pm
I've been using Joomla over a number of years especially with Gavick's modules and templates and have been a happy customer for many years!

I was wondering if anyone \could help answer a few questions as I am pulling my hairs out as there has been these little nuances that I can't figure out or find in forums!

I am using News2 for Joomla 3.6
I am also using K2

PROBLEM: News images for K2 user (author) pages are thumbnailed too small and are blurry stretched.
As they are not real categories or menus I cannot modify it in the K2 Categories.
I have went into K2 Parameters and changed the section regarding generic image width and category image width; however, when I check the page again I see something else is resizing the images first before the element style kicks in.

How do I change or edit the image sizes for the user pages?
Is this something that needs to be amended in the K2 CSS file for the template?

Again I apologize if it turns out to be a very simple issue, and I appreciate if anyone can point me the right direction!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:03 pm
Hi

Setting for those images are in K2 parameters as You've found it, but images are created while image upload, so You will need to reupload all images to see effects.

Please also tell me the url to page with example. It can always be something else.