code of Google event to track conversion in Creativity tmpl

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.6.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:04 pm
Good day!
I need your advice how implement code of Google analytics event to analyze conversions on my site sozdat-site.by:
• onClick="ga('send', 'event', 'Knopka', 'Podtverdit');"
to the code of Send button in Creativity joomla template (plugin gkContact) :
• <input type="submit" value="'.JText::_('PLG_GKCONTACT_SEND_BTN').'" class="bigbutton" />.
Google recommends such solution:
• <input type="submit" value="'.JText::_('PLG_GKCONTACT_SEND_BTN').'" class="bigbutton" onClick="ga('send', 'event', 'Knopka', 'Podtverdit');"/>.
But it doesn’t work, because of 500 server error
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:17 pm
Hi

I'm sorry, but it will not work with our plugin. There is already some javscript attached to this action. You need to use a different solution.

GK User
Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:49 am
Thanks for your reply. I know this solution doesn't work. May be you can give advise how can I impelement google java-script to the code of button in gavick tmpl?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:30 am
Hi

I'm sorry, but honestly have no idea how to do this. I can try learn it in my private time, but with the amount of questions lately my private time is none existing. I think it would be best if You look for a different solution.