Searches display website name, theme & Joomla

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:49 am
When searching for the website Aeromodellers NSW, some search results display the name of the site, the theme and Joomla as follows: (Aeromodellers NSW - University - Education Joomla Template). I have looked in the back end at all the aliases & all the page headings, etc trying to locate where this comes from. Can anyone give me any ideas on where to find this so that I can delete the theme & joomla information.
Thanks for any ideas.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:51 am
Please verify main menu - home element's settings (via menu editor) - title and description of the page.

GK User
Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:28 am
Thanks for the reply. I have looked through the menus but have not found anything. Is this the only place where this might be found? Is there anywhere else I could look?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:51 pm
Could you please post an url to your site?

GK User
Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:49 pm
The website address is: nsw.aeromodellers.org.au.
Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:58 pm
Which exact subpage shows the mentioned text?

GK User
Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:59 pm
PS, what should I write into the google to see this issue?

GK User
Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:08 pm
Resolved. Thank you.
Fresh Boarder