*URGENT* Please help with installation.

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:25 am
Hello,

I am trying to install the cherry design template but encountering difficulty. I have installed a fresh copy of Joomla 1.5 via the cpanel so I didnt have to do it manually. Then I unpacked gk_cherrydesign_quickstart_J15 zip file and uploaded all the files manually via FTP. I then deleted the installation directory as prompted. When I go to the website I get this error message:

Fatal error: Class 'JCommentsContentPluginHelper' not found in /home/mattisar/public_html/templates/gk_cherrydesign/html/com_content/frontpage/default_item.php on line 73

I can access the administrator panel. Not sure how to troubleshoot this. I would appreciate your prompt support. This is for my client's website.

Thanks so much in advance!

Rey
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:18 am
I have no clear what you mean. You installed without quick install?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:15 am
I finally got this resolved! yay!
Fresh Boarder