GKCONTACT does not work anymore using the recaptcha

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Suddenly on my website at www.bfcgroup.gr I get no messages sent through the gkcontact form On "bottom 1" module position. Although I use recaptcha on other pages using different extension, and although I see the recaptcha button The messages never reach my inbox. If I disable recaptcha from the gk-contact plugin, I get the emails perfectly.

I removed all caches and accelerators, and mail delivery using recaptcha was still not working
Recaptcha is probaby to blame since removing it allows the mail to come through.

Also it appears to be working as when I click on the recaptcha "I'm a human" check box works. Only the mail is never delivered.

Could you please help me out? (www.bfcgroup.gr)
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:50 pm
Hi

Do You mean that You are using different contact extensions and they are not working if You use ours ? If You already have other extensions doing the same job than You do not need ours I think.

In case I did not understood correctly. There are some plugins for different recaptcha options in rest_files plackage of this template.

GK User
Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 am
I did not say I use different contact-me extensions.
I said that I use recaptcha on other extensions to avoid spam. They are different extensions using recaptcha.

I also said that the recaptcha "I'm a human" plugin verifies properly when clicked (turns green) and then when you hit submit it just doesn't send the mail.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:47 pm
Hi

Ok. But You are sure that contact is sending mail when recaptcha is disabled. Right ? Make sure You are using a correct plugin for recaptcha. You can find it in rest_files package of this template and if it is correct send me an access to joomla panel.