problem with the setting for the modules

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:54 am
Hello!
I have a joomla template steakhouse and I put into position TOP1 two modules News Show Pro . They are displayed next to each other and I would like him to be one above the other . How can I change this? Where can I find this option ?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:52 pm
Hi

Please try to use a module position below top1 or try adding a page class suffix "frontpage" in template settings.

GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:38 pm
I am a beginner in the subject. Could you explain in more detail how to do it? What where to insert? Sorry for my English I'm Polish.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:32 am
Hi I add in page class for top1 suffix frontpage and doesnt work. Any suggestions?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:18 pm
Hi

It's hard to tell why page class suffix did not work, but please look here https://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/storef ... -positions it's a map of available module positions and as You can see You should be able to use "top2" module position to show this module below "top1".