no k2 category view in google chrome.

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.6.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:58 pm
Hi there,

my site works fine with for example firefox but with google chrome I get an almost blank page. No k2-item in category view is shown (my Homepage and blog). All other items are shown correctly. When using the search function and clicking on result the item itself is shown.

any other page is shown correctly.

Please have a look at http://www.sandra-eversberg.de

What do I have to do to solve this issue?

Thanks for your help!
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:06 pm
Hi

I cannot see it in FF as well. Please send me an access to joomla panel, so I'll check.

teitbite
Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:45 pm
Hi

I got a message, but I do not understand what do You mean by "password is the same". When I try the same as login I got:

Warnung Benutzername und Passwort falsch oder das Benutzerkonto existiert noch nicht!

Or on couple of cases I got Internal Server Error. Is administrator panel working for You correctly ?

GK User
Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:01 pm
Hi there, the user is existant and indeed I tried for myself I can't login with those data either. I will send you mine via pm.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:16 pm
Hi

Thank You for new access, but now I cannot login because of this:

Your IP address has been blocked because there were too many unsuccessful login attempts in a short time. Your IP address is: 46.76.10.116.

GK User
Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:05 pm
I am so sorry for the inconveniance - I unlocked the IP again.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:54 am
Hi

I'm sorry, but even with IP blocking disabled admin panel is not loading for me. It may be because of some wrong server settings or wrong joomla installation. This may also result in the issue discussed here.

Try reinstall joomla and check if server meets minimal joomla 3 requirements.